NRL Opportunity; Project Controls Manager, Calgary.
Full Expat package on offer!
Our client’s Canadian offices have provided EPC/CM services to Alberta’s oil and gas industry since 1964. With more than 2,200 professional staff and 5,100 craft employees, our experience and knowledge is extensive, and we are continually expanding in the Alberta market. We strive to innovate technically and operationally, and integral to our culture is our Beyond Zero program which places the safety of our people as our top priority.
Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards; viewed as expert within the corporation. Develops solutions to problems of unusual complexity scope that require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity. Work performed under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives. Prime consultant to management and internal and external spokesperson for organization on highly significant, major matters.
• Project controls decision making.
• Supervise major projects cost, planning and scheduling, estimating, analysis and control activities as well as provide technical and operational supervision to assigned personnel.
• Must prepare and present cost schedule and estimate information to Management and clients and is responsible for the coordination of and maintaining quality of reporting.
• Work closely with the Project Manager, project team members, and supervisory level personnel of other departments and project service groups as well as contact with client management.
• Engineering or construction based degree or diploma
• Extensive years related experience with strong written and oral communication skills. Requires knowledge of engineering, construction and business management as well as technical cost/estimating, engineering design and construction practice.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct, perform, review and present cost engineering and cost estimating projects with a minimum of supervision.