At NRL, we are well known for being an excellent employer. We recognise that our success as a company depends on the success of individual staff, and that success is more readily achieved when people are motivated, comfortable and in a positive environment where they feel valued.
A high number of our consultants have been with us for many years, testament to NRL's people-first policy.
You will also be working for a business which is forward-looking. NRL recognises the importance of good ideas, and also invests in the systems that allow our staff to carry out their work to the highest possible standards, so they can achieve their full potential.
Marketing Assistant/ Executive
We are looking for a highly motivated marketing assistant/ executive to join our marketing department as we enter an exciting phase of growth and development. Based at our Wigan office, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to get valuable experience helping to create and deliver a full on and offline marketing strategy.
Work closely with the Group Marketing Manager to deliver a multi-channel marketing strategy encompassing branding, social media and digital projects.
- Liaise and provide support to our external agency partners
- Manage and develop our social media strategy
- Manage and develop relationships with external press contacts
- Manage our Industry Awards applications process
- Conduct market research on competitors and customers
- Research exhibitions and events, reporting on suitable opportunities
- Write content for press releases, blogs, newsletters, website and social media channels
- Syndication of press release and compile press clippings report
- Provide regular reports and analysis on web traffic and keyword performance
- Manage our eMarketing campaign
- Provide administrative support to the bids and tender process
- Confident and personable, good relationship builder
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Creative approach to new campaigns and projects
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Team player, committed to the business values & beliefs
- Self motivated and keen to learn
- Confident web and PC user
- Marketing degree or similar
- CIM (studying or qualified)
- Understanding of the recruitment industry
- Knowledge of design software – Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of web programming languages and CMS
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/ Webmaster Tools/ Adwords
- A full driving licence
At NRL we are always looking for experienced recruitment specialists to work in our ever expanding organisation. We are interested in talking to you regardless of which recruitment sector you are currently working in.
Trainee Recruitment Consultants
We have helped establish many successful careers at NRL, with no obstacles preventing our trainee recruitment consultants fulfilling their potential. Graduates and non-graduates alike are welcome.
If you have a desire to work in recruitment, get in touch today. We are not afraid to reward success and offer excellent packages and working conditions to all recruitment staff. Upload your CV now by using the form below and we will contact you to acknowledge receipt and to discuss your application.
Microsoft Word is the preferred file format for uploads, but text-only or pdf files are acceptable.