About the role:
To work in the LTC consultation team to successfully develop consultation materials and reporting on activities. Ideally with the background of consultation, comms, writings
- Analyse and review technical content from the project teams to ensure the correct level of detail is provided to meet Planning Act 2008 guidance.
- Verify our categorisation of material and non-material change in the consultation pack and work closely with legal to ensure the project has a robust evidence base.
- Develop consultation questions for changes proposed, considering the existing code framework to provide consistency.
- Support in development of the scope and scale of Consultation.
- Working with writers in the Comms Team to draft consultation materials.
- Assurance, governance and sign-off of content before sent to Highways England design team
- Commission the production of visuals/CGI's to support text which show proposals – in collaboration with LTC Communications team and Architects.
- Coordinate the production of detailed documents - in collaboration with the Technical team
- Production of the final consultation report.
- To deliver parent company programme governance requirements as required
- To consider programme legacy and in all decision making in the same way as cost, risk and time
- To look for ways to encourage innovative thinking around how to improve legacy benefits
- Competitive rates
- Stable contract duration
- Opportunity to work on large scale infrastructure project