- Engage with stakeholders at various levels in the business across multiple functions to support the strategic workforce planning for the organisation
- Support the interpretation and delivery of the customers requirement from concept to solution.
- Supporting the gathering, analysis, summarising and circulating of people metrics and data to HR and the business.
- Identify gaps in data provision and reporting mechanisms and work with team members to address gaps.
- Cleaning and dissecting data to get rid of irrelevant information
- Assist with the data quality assurance processes that support analytics and reporting
- Design and implement automated tools using coding languages such as SQL & DAX for use in data processing and for ad hoc reporting requirements.
- Utilise reporting tools such as Power BI to deliver meaningful BI dashboards that add interpretative value to raw data.
- Designing, creating, and maintaining databases and data systems
- Analysing and interpreting results using statistical tools and techniques
- Pinpointing trends and patterns in data sets
- Providing data reports for management
- Identifying new opportunities for process improvement
- Fixing code problems and data-related issues
- Undertake project work or special tasks in accordance with business requirements
- Uphold adherence to the Health, Safety & Environmental Polices.
- Advanced excel skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relevant experience in BI Reporting
- Broad understanding of software development life cycle and IT delivery approaches
- Experience of data manipulation, management, and reporting.
- An ability to accurately test code and dashboard functionality
- Good knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Proven skills using Power BI
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Success factors
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Degree level qualification in IT, science, maths or related subject
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.