We are currently recruiting for 3x Head of Finance permanent positions. There are positions for Head of Finance Capital Investment, Head of Finance Submarine Support & Head of Finance Corporate Services.
The main purpose of the roles is to establish and maintain effective financial reporting and control for the business unit and provide analysis of the financial performance of the business unit.
- Support to delivery of the financial strategy and management of risk in support of the Business objectives
- Oversee provision of financial services to a business unit and contracts
- Promoting the influence of good cash flow management throughout all functions
- Responsible for the business unit financial, management and project accounting, financial planning and budgetary control systems ensuring that financial control is established and maintained
- Previous experience in a management accounting role
- Engineering on manufacturing industry experience is desirable, but not essential
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- You will need to satisfy security requirements. This may require you to hold or be eligible/capable of achieving ‘Security Check’ (SC) Clearance.
- Competitive salary
- Permanent role
- Flexible working hours