About the role:
This position is working with global provider of industrial and medical gasses, driving Class 1 vehicles (tankers) to various clients within the Rainham area. It’s a 6-month contract initially, however it could turn out to be a long-term position. The work pattern is normally Monday to Friday, both day and night shifts (on rotation), occasional weekends and nights out are also required. The day shift start times are usually starting at 6am and average 10 hours a day. These can be longer with occasional nights out as required. Breaks will be paid.
What you will need:
- Current Cat C+E LGV, Class 1 HGV Licence.
- ADR in Tanks & Packages.
- Must have full DCPC Licence.
- 3 years minimum previous experience in driving Tankers is essential, delivering dangerous goods (Gas, Petrol, Diesel, etc)
- Knowledge, understanding of and commitment to safety, quality and operating procedures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Good basic education. Basic PC skills
Attractive hourly rate, and additional allowances for nights out.