The key responsibilities include:-
- To advise and guide managers in the application of Policies and Procedures that cover all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Playing a vital role in case management by supporting managers to investigate cases, undertake hearings and provide guidance on discipline and grievance procedures.
- Your support will also be required with any appeal processes, we like to deal with case management in a timely manner and you’ll be able to keep us on track with this.
- We’d like you to have a sound understanding of Employment Law and any updates that impact how we manage people.
- We work alongside Trade Unions in our business and it would be great if you’ve got experience of TU’s in the workplace.
Qualifications and experience:
- CIPD part qualified (Level 3 or 5) HR related degree desirable or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a HR generalist role
- Knowledge of current employment law and understanding of potential changes
- Proficient user of Microsoft packages: Word, Excel and PowerPoint