Are you an experienced Account Manager with an Engineering background? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that offers excellent career progression?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you, a brand-new challenge.
NRL are very proud to be working with leading Green Energy Provider, Vital Energi.
Vital Energi strive to bring the highest levels of customer service alongside reliable, affordable heat and power.
Due to an increase in workload, we are seeking a highly motivated member of staff to join their Service Delivery Team.
What Vital Energi’s staff say:
“It is about the people in the business, they really care. The Diversity of the work, no day is ever the same. It’s challenging but highly rewarding. You get excellent job satisfaction, with the chance to make decisions and take ownership of your accounts”
Duties will include:
- Managing the client relationships within the department, ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved in all instances.
- Attend monthly client meetings.
- Manage the Metering & Billing installation & commissioning process with the installation team ensuring the client is informed through the journey.
- Attend client training days and instruct clients on the operation/ features & benefits of Vital Energi’s metering solutions.
- Develop, monitor & review monthly reports for all clients.
- Advise and update the commercial department monthly with trading forecasts including analysis of previous month performance.
- Produce method statements / risk assessment for all installations.
What you will need:
- Must have held a similar project management role
- HNC (minimum) through to Degree (desirable) in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of District heating & HIU principles
- Fault diagnostics & reporting Metering & Billing applications
- Experienced in preparing method statements, risk assessments and permits to work.
- An understanding of current health and safety legislation
- Be flexible and be prepared to travel to client’s sites when required
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office suite
- AutoCAD experience would be desirable but not necessary
A fantastic opportunity to work within a highly sustainable market in a forward-thinking company.
To be part of Vital Energi’s successful team, working in a family run business.
An excellent package which will be discussed on application.
The opportunity to progress and follow a structured career development programme.