- Timesheet and Payroll administration
- Contribution to monthly application
- Supporting employer audits
- Analysis of data and production of reports
- Dealing with staff queries, changes, new staters, and leavers
- Other Commercial activities as determined from time to time by Senior Discipline QS
- Previous payroll processing
- Experience with NAECI/JIB and CIJC rulings would be desirable
- Experience using Replicon or other timekeeping software such as Sage or Oracle is desirable
- Long term contract
- Negotiable rate
- Hybrid working
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay as You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.