You can either be a Planner with experience or maybe a Graduate looking for a great career opportunity. Full training will be provided.
This is an extremely customer focused role, you will be responsible for the whole process from customer order to shipment.
- Direct liaison with clients (UK and European based), third parties (shipping agents / hauliers / suppliers and port authority) and internal departments for the safe movement of product via road / ship and direct pipeline
- Dealing with customer requests to strict deadlines
- Planning movement of product both efficiently for the client but also in the best interests of terminal operations.
- Processing of orders in the terminals SAP / Automated road systems and other customer systems for all movements of product
- Managing inventory accurately inline with Navigator Standards and HMRC legislation
- Ensuring product availability at all times for customers
- Taking responsibility for producing accurate documentation in relation to Customs documentation and EAD (Electronic Accompanying Documents) in line with HMRC, Customs clearances and Border force approvals in line with the terminals approvals.
- Managing operations in line with commercial requirements.
- Working in conjunction with a number of departments in the terminal (Operations / Engineering / Safety / Commercial / Projects) to meet goals and requirements of the business / clients