- Preparation of pre-tender, tender and post-tender submission documentation such as critical path programmes, project execution plans, flow charts and labour histograms
- Assists the site management teams with the production of comprehensive contract programmes and project schedules, along with regular project progress reports and analysis, the preparation of site target and look ahead programmes, as well as reviewing and advising on subcontractor programmes and their incorporation into the Company’s construction programme.
- Professional qualifications, ideally in engineering
- Relevant planning experience gained in the construction industry
- Excellent IT systems knowledge, including experience in programming software, is required.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full time, permanent position
- Opportunity for continuous professional development