About the role
In this varied and interesting role, candidates will be responsible for the installation and operation of plumbing systems. Candidates will install, repair and maintain all facility plumbing lines and equipment, including hot and cold water and drain lines, sinks, commodes and connecting facilities, reviewing construction plans and installing facilities, equipment and materials.
- Practical and productive skills and be able to work without supervision
- Experience with setting out jobs from drawings and specifications
- Experience with requisition of necessary installation materials
- Apprentice Qualified Tradesman with either SVQ, NVQ or City & Guilds
- Current in date Security Clearance
- A Valid CSCS Card