About the role:
- Supply recruiting and search services according to the Management requirements and in line with the human resources Planning.
- Provide information for contracts for new staff and Schedule of Assignments for agency workers.
- Maintain list of temporary workers with agency details and update Starters and Leavers files.
- Assist in the completion of salary surveys and employment questionnaires as required.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the role of Recruitment Officer.
- Provide continuous analysis of the local and international labour market, local labour law, educational systems and other items affecting recruitment
- Manage the contractual and salary offers to candidates, in accordance with the other HR processes and procedures (contracts, compensation, development)"
What you will need:
- Candidates will ideally have experience of offshore recruitment with an Agency or In-house with another Oil & Gas/Offshore company.
- Knowledge of the external market and capable of interviewing face-to-face and over the phone.
- Must be professional with good communication skills and excellent administration skills.
- It is essential that candidates have experience in high volume, fast paced recruitment.
What is in it for you:
- Good contract rates
- Long term contract