As a growing business, our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join their work winning team. If you’re successful in joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a range of interesting, progressive and often unique projects and proposals for a range of internationally recognised clients.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to and supported by the Sales Director, the role will require individuals to have knowledge of Controls and Communication systems, preferably with SCADA / PLC experience.
Candidates should possess excellent communication skills and be fully competent within the full MS Office range of applications.
Key Responsibilities - Including but not limited to:
- Negotiate with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Writing technical submissions
- Proposal writing
- Interpret technical data/analysis
- Produce high level design drawings
- Liaise with clients
- Support the external sales team with presentation materials
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
Ideally degree qualified, the position would suit someone with automation engineering experience who is looking to (or currently is) working in a sales team in a similar role.
The position would suit an individual, looking to learn and develop in all areas of the sales lifecycle within an innovative and progressive team.
What we offer
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- A chance to join a well-established and highly functional sales team
- To work on bids ranging from a few thousands to a few million
- To make a difference to the way people travel in the UK
- The chance to gain experience throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Career development and progression is a key factor in this role and we are looking for candidates who already have or would like to work towards a professional industry qualification