About the role:
The Process Engineer will be a highly motivated individual responsible for Process Engineering & Design on projects, working with the Head of Process Engineering to establish and continuously evaluate the process and design safety procedures and systems as part of the development and growth of the department.
What you will need:
- Applicants should be educated to Degree level or equivalent in Chemical Engineering
- Applicants should have previous experience with Fine Chemicals
- The Process Engineer must have the capability to approve process engineering deliverables.
- It is desirable that the engineer is capable of leading medium sized projects up to £30m, or alternatively working in the team at a Senior technical Level.
- Pharmaceutical expereince would be beneficial.