Working as part of a steelwork design team, producing design of secondary steelwork, e.g. vessel supports, pipe supports, service supports, platforms. To Eurocodes. Familiar with design of carbon and stainless steel.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry, preferably within the nuclear industry.
- Chartered Engineer (preferred)
- Design to Eurocodes for carbon and stainless steel.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with team members.
- It is essential the candidate can manage their own workload and drive completion of the work scope independently against a demanding schedule.