NRL are currently recruiting for an experienced Welding Inspector to work on behalf of one of our leading clients in the Nuclear Sector.
- Long Term
- New Project
- Excellent Rate
- Highly rated company
- Interesting Workscope
- Quick Turnaround
Key skills / attributes:
- Must have a wide understanding of the key elements required for the role of Welding Inspector.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision reporting directly to engineering & management teams.
- Qualified to CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspection, DPI and MPI
- Highly competent with Health, Safety & Quality procedures & policies.
- Personal Competencies:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are key to this role.
- Be highly proactive, logical thinker, adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Highly committed due to longevity of work.