As an Engineering Design Consultancy, Tenet provide niche design and technical services to a variety of industry sectors. Their mechanical design activities include, but are not limited to:
- Concept & Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Studies
- Equipment Specification
- Detail Design
- Engineering Substantiation
- Specialist Mechanical Design
- Periodic Safety Reviews
- Lifetime Quality Records (LQR)
- Safety System Design
- Independent Nuclear Safety Assessment (INSA) & Peer Review
- Niche Design Services
- Experience working within a highly regulated industry, preferably Nuclear.
- HNC minimum.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform mechanical design calculations, produce technical specifications and requisitions, datasheets, perform technical bid evaluations.
- Checking of design documentation.
- All candidates must have the ability to obtain BPSS.
- AutoCAD, Inventor, General Microsoft Office package.
- Contract or Permanent positions available
- Interesting portfolio of work
- Competitive rates / salaries
- Hybrid working available
Tenet’s Mechanical team have over 90 years’ experience in Nuclear and other highly regulated industries. From initial concept and feasibility through construction commissioning and eventual decommissioning, Tenet have the experience and capability to deliver single and multi – discipline design and engineering from asset care solutions through to major project support.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.