- Goods inwards receipt of purchase orders
- Preparing shipments for dispatch
- The quarantine of non-conforming aircraft parts and materials
- Raising vendor queries following the quarantine of non-conforming parts and materials
- Keeping a log of all vendor queries and who they are allocated to
- Storage of parts and materials
- Goods out release, control and issue of parts and material including dangerous goods
- Shelf life control for all bases
- Control and update the GSE register and due list
- Responding to compliance non-conformance's that arise from independent quality audits in the area of activity for which they are responsible
- Scrapping of parts and material process
- Carry out Stock checks
- Packing and shipping items
- Carry out all other Stores related tasks
- To carry out any other reasonable task as requested by your Line Manager
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.