NRL are looking to speak with an Intermediate level quantity surveyor for a permanent position with a leading building contractor & Developer. The Ideal candidate will have worked with a building contractor or housing developer in Ireland or the UK previously on large scale Apartment builds.
- Proven ability to negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
- Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
- Generate timely reports.
- Preparing compensation events.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience of RC frame / apartment and residential projects. A minimum of 4 years of Quantity Surveying experience is required.
To register your interest, send a CV in MSWord or call Steven Garland in NRL Dublin for more information.