NRL are currently recruiting for an experienced Welding Inspector to work on behalf of one of our leading clients in the Nuclear & Manufacturing Sector.
* Long Term * New Project * Excellent Rate * Highly rated company *
* Interesting Workscope * Quick Turnaround * Overtime options *
Key skills / attributes:
- Must have a wide understanding of the key elements required for the role of Welding Inspector.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision reporting directly to engineering & management teams.
- Qualified to CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspection, DPI and MPI
- Skilled / Qualified is any of the following is desired but not essential:
- UT (Ultrasonic Testing)
- Painting Inspection
- Rad Interpretation
- Highly competent with Health, Safety & Quality procedures & policies.
- Personal Competencies:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are key to this role.
- Be highly proactive, logical thinker, adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Highly committed due to longevity of work.