The successful candidate will be able to work for up to 6 months either on a part-time (3 days a week) or full-time basis (5 days, 37.5 hours).
Salary based up to £25,000 pro-rata depending upon experience.
As a HR Assistant you will provide comprehensive HR support in relation to the full employment cycle, with sound knowledge and proven application of employment law you will assist the Company in delivering a wide-range of HR activities and employment terms.
- HR qualification or equivalent
- Extensive HR assistant experience in relation to the full employment cycle, supporting a Company in delivering of HR activities and employment law, in area such as:
- Recruitment and Selection (plus knowledge in relation to new immigration laws)
- Absence Management
- Discipline and Grievance
- Learning and Development - Succession Planning and Talent Management
- Equality and Inclusion
- Health and Wellbeing
- Employee Benefits Schemes
- Leaving Employment
- Extensive experience in managing HRMIS (ideally Oracle) and producing and interpreting HR Reports
- Active in continuous learning in relation to employment law, HR best practice and own personal development