A leading global contractor in dredging, hydraulic engineering and offshore projects (oil, gas and wind). They are an innovative partner for their clients and have been contributing to the infrastructure of tomorrow's world for over a hundred years. The people they want will be committed, enterprising professionals with a passion for water and technology. You will predominantly be engaging with the supply chain related to the construction (EPCI) and maintenance (O&M) of offshore windfarms in the UK, aiming to work closely with their clients, work safely and with respect for one another and the environment.
- To develop, align and implement individual Project Procurement Plans at bidding Phase and after Award Phase to achieve competitive advantage, cost savings, innovation, risk reduction and supply chain improvement.
- The Project Procurement Officer will be customer focused with excellent business knowledge and the ability to adapt to a diversity of clients. Strong analytical and data analysis skills. Effective negotiation skills and a thorough understanding of the business
• A Business Administration / Engineering Degree, or equivalent
• Qualified to Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
• Extensive proven experience in Project Procurement providing:
• Delivery of project procurement and risk management in a global environment
• Commercial negotiations with subcontractors and suppliers in the various phases of a contract
• Owner of all procurement activities during tender and operational phases. Nominated single point of contact for the business as well as for suppliers
• Develop and manage all procurement plans during tender and operational phases
• Willingness to occasionally travel (inter)nationally to project locations We offer Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment
They also offer a competitive employment benefits package.