- Must have Ammonia Plant Design experience at Concept, FEED or Detailed Design/ EPC phase and have awareness of Licensed technologies
- Typically supervises a team of engineers to address all discipline specific requirements within the project.
- Capable of performing general duties with no direct supervision and within agreed schedules and budgets.
- May undertake discrete specialist studies / technology reviews under supervision.
- Liaises with other disciplines to achieve design consistency.
- Supports the Project Management Team in planning, identifies technical issues that could limit progress and impact project budgets, and interfaces with the client.
- Provides necessary input and support to project progress and reporting.
- Principal Engineer is typically accountable to the Lead Engineer or Project Engineering Manager, depending on size and complexity of project.
- Corporate reporting line is to respective Departmental/Group Manager.
- Supervise typically between two and ten engineers
- Relevant Diploma/Degree
- Excellent communication, coordination, and organisational skills.
- Language skills and advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Exposure to Consultancy, FEED/ Detailed Design and EPC projects.
- Knowledge of international equipment specifications and codes.
- In depth knowledge of standard international specifications and codes.
- Knowledge of Safety and Quality procedures.
- Activity Scheduling and discipline work priorities.
- Excellent coordination, monitoring and supervisory skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Tactful in resolving issues
- Cost awareness
- Proactive approach
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Planning and forecasting ability
- Analytical and problem-solving mind
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.