NRL are on the lookout for a 2nd Line Support Analyst for a contract in Keynsham.
Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 17:00 | Friday - 07:30 - 16:00.
- Incident management - responsible for the receipt, diagnosis and subsequent fixing of faults as supplied by either the Service Desk Manager or directly from users in accordance with ITIL service management and ISO20000 best practices.
- Problem Management - Responsible for providing workarounds for users and undertaking root cause analysis
- Standards and working practices - responsible for compliance with DRDL standards and working practices for Service Support and Service Delivery and not to deviate from these without authorisation.
- Contributing to the provision of Service Management reporting requirements
- New account set up, password resets and licence management
- Database manipulation (includes updates, inserts, queries and scripting) on both Oracle and SQL.
- Configuration of new and existing Oracle Webcentre communities
- The experience you’ll bring
- A recent IT graduate or Application Support Analyst with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and is capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with ITIL best practices (Foundation qualified) and ISO20000
- SQL / Oracle database knowledge
- Familiar with Helpdesk software
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.