We have a great opportunity for someone who’s looking to start their career, to work in our busy compliance and administration team - whilst working towards a recognised NVQ qualification.
All training will be provided to manage the everyday tasks the role will be responsible for, alongside allocated time to work towards achieving your apprenticeship qualification.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can work as part of a team both within the branch and wider business
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Process driven – working under instruction as well as using your initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, using the appropriate method
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent customer service skills to meet client expectations
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and the confidence to discuss solutions
- Good work ethic with a passion to go above and beyond
- Good knowledge of Office 365 (Word, Outlook & Excel)
Assist the compliance and administration team with:
- Formatting candidate CVs
- Updating and maintaining candidate database
- General office duties
- Managing telephone calls
- Generating Key Information Documents and contracts
- Ensuring compliance checks are requested and followed up
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 22 days holiday, raising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards
- Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance