- Ensure all building services are coordinated with other construction activities, from specification and procurement through to the installation, testing and commissioning of services in a variety of commercial, industrial, educational and healthcare buildings.
- Knowledgeable with specifications, service drawings, architectural and structural details, liaising with design teams, coordinating subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with Company standards and programme, the timely submission of O & M manuals and other ad hoc duties such as assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation.
- 3rd level qualifications and experience gained either with a building contractor or in a skills transferable field
- Experience with relevant IT systems and knowledge of AutoCAD is required, as is the ability to work in teams, to be organised self-starters and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full time, permanent position
- Opportunity for continuous professional development