About the role:
To help achieve this aim we are for a business process writer who engage with functional business owners to develop an integrated business process model for the ICT that provides clarity and direction on all Business Processes and facilitate best practice.
- Highlight gaps and agree next steps/timings to document all Business Processes
- Agree format and structure for all Business Process Documentation
- Assist in the revision and/or creation of documentation, ensuring all Business Processes are documented in the same format/structure, presented in an easily digestible format and are readily available to all users
- Evaluate the management system processes to identify areas of potential process optimisation.
- Work with functional leads to identify key metrics for evaluating process efficiency and performance.
- Support new process/changes with 'as is' and 'to be' documentation
- Business Process evaluation and design.
- Experience in developing processes using BPMN.
- Experience of using VISIO to capture and publish processes on SharePoint
- Experience using other business process modelling software i.e. Signavio, Nintex, Archimate.
- Advanced level user of MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to allow interaction with clients, managers and technical SMEs
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to support an engineering consultancy on a large UK infrastructure project