- To be accountable for the financial performance of the contracts.
- To ensure personnel manage the contract to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- To ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment for both employees and clients.
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with our client’s Technical and SHEQ processes and client requirements (or approved client system).
- To review monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance within scope of service delivery streams and to escalate to the portfolio director as necessary.
- To ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures across the stakeholder groups.
- To ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are carried out in accordance with the maintenance specification and documented in real time using the CAFM system.
- To ensure plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order. In accordance with the delegated authority with the applicable contract or authorised by the client.
- To be on call as part of the site management team.
- To maintain commercial understanding of the client contractual deliverables across all services.
- To work with operational management to develop performance measurement and improvement objectives in line with business plan through positive collaboration
- To drive successful contract negotiations and business improvement initiatives
- To attend and deliver monthly contract performance meetings with the customer and demonstrate agreed actions have been undertaken satisfactory.
- To understand and meet customer requirements, utilising various feedback mechanisms to enhance service delivery.
- To drive profit improvement through both sales generation and cost saving initiatives in a collaborative manner with the operations teams.
- To work in a manner which ensures that all aspects of the service agreement between our client and the customers are delivered with the requisite levels of professionalism.
- Ensuring the professional image of our client is always presented
- To monitor and develop direct reports through training and regular reviews.
- To deliver training and corporate briefings to site staff.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage both customer and team expectations
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Demonstrate self-motivation
- Customer focused
- Work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate within our business and our customers
- Ability to organise own workload
- Be computer literate
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel
- Recognised industry standard qualification relating to Hard services
- Technical background essential
- Clean Driving licence
- Previous contract management experience
- Team working experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
- Experience of using a CAFM system
- Suitable experience and track record in working in Facilities Management
- Suitable knowledge of commercial refrigeration systems and F-gas legislation
- Professional qualifications and background
What’s on offer:
- Permanent placement
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.