About the role:
If you’re a motivated person with a passion for providing excellent customer service, and you’re looking for an opportunity to learn, achieve and develop your career goals, we’d like to hear from you.
As part of our dynamic service centre where there’s never a dull moment, you’ll have an integral part to play in supporting customers within the Package Gas Sector of the Industrial Gas Industry. Your role will be to handle inbound interactions from customers with a vast range of queries ensuring first point resolution for every type of interaction and responding in a friendly, supportive and timely manner. In return you’ll enjoy extensive training, the opportunity to build a wealth of transferable skills, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver excellent customer service to new and existing customers by efficiently & confidently managing inbound calls achieving customer satisfaction.
- Maintain, develop and apply knowledge of relevant products/ process area to respond to queries and request from customers within a defined timescale.
- Use all customer contacts as an opportunity to identify customer needs and voice of dissatisfaction. Take personal responsibility in these instances to ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve issues and improve working practise.
- Target retention of business through customer care and efficient service.
- Instigate & drive through process improvement initiatives to make us easiest to do business with.
- Provide support and assistance, especially to those within your team, as well as other teams while being accountable for your own performance.
- Timely and accurate administration work, including recording of full notes on all systems.
- Develop the skills and behaviours targeted in your Personal Development Plan to support improved performance going forward.
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Maths & English GCSE (C+)
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Friendly and able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good working knowledge of basic computer programmes
- Proven ability to adaptable to change
- Team player
- Previous experience in office based customer service is not essential for this role.