Financial Control Analyst / Business Partner
Innovative & unique work scope, working on an exclusive UK project within the Finance Centre of Excellence
Our client is one of the leading innovators in providing financial & business services in the Energy, Nuclear, Defence and Security Industries both UK and globally.
Due to substantial business growth a key opportunity exists for a Financial Control Analyst, Business Partner to work on one of the UK’s most inspiring projects based in the South West.
Providing support to the Finance Control Manager in enhancing financial performance of programmes and tasks. Working in conjunction with the Finance Centre of Excellence, Planning, Project Controls and Site Engineering & Management Teams to obtain the necessary financial data to delivery robust team objectives.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Provision of effective financial monitoring, business planning and reporting service.
- Resilience nature with the ability to challenge budget holders on financial performance thus optimising cost savings and opportunities.
- Verifying submissions for annual accounts, tax, VAT and other regulatory returns.
- Maintaining compliance on projects financial procedures.
- Aiding budget control, recoveries, accruals, headcount & investment proposals.
- Maintaining positive and effective relationships with internal finance teams and key stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly commercially astute with exceptional analytical skills
- Subject matter expert on finance matters connecting with the business entity & financial policies and processes.
Qualified Accountant with recognised UK professional organisation (e.g. ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS, CIMA)
Questioning attitude, effective, detailed & positive approach
Robust and resilient nature
Works well under pressure and thrives on a challenge
Highly self motivated
- Selling Points:
- Esteemed client with an outstanding reputation
- Unique opportunity to be part of the Finance Centre of Excellence
- Globally recognized project
- Interesting & varied work scope
- Positive & supportive team environment
- Flexible working pattern
- Competitive Rate