Are you a graduate or college leaver looing to get into construction? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a confident communicator?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you, a brand-new challenge.
NRL arevery proud to be working with a leading family run M&E contractor based in Leeds. They are seeking a highly motivated Contract Administrator to join their support team.
You will work in support of the commercial team, assisting quantity surveyors with the contractual information from the company, client and supply chain.
- Support quantity surveyors with their workload
- Obtain, log and record sub-contractor applications
- Chase quantity surveyors for payment notices and invoices
- General administration duties as required
What you will need:
- General administration experience
- Numerically strong
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised and able to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
What is in it for you:
A fantastic opportunity to carve a career within Construction.
To be part of a successful team, working in a family run business.
Career development opportunities
Salary to be discussed upon application