About the role:
- To provide a first line response to all colleagues within the business on HR related enquiries including the provision of an administrative service to the HR/payroll department.
- Undertake all administrative and transactional activities associated with the delivery of a HR/payroll service and processes.
- Support learning and development and training/apprentice management.
- Manage staff relationships, promptly respond to queries and manage expectations
- Support and develop all recruitment campaigns, including on boarding and vetting of candidates
- Support Managers and the team with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
- Process and maintain data on the business HR system and other appropriate HR systems and databases.
- Support Line Managers with the training requirements for their direct reports.
- Support booking of medical requirements i.e. safety critical, pre-employment, vision screening etc.
- Collect and collate individual and organisational data in order to provide meaningful information to assist colleagues in the provision of HR services.
- Provide a "front line customer facing" HR service, responding to queries received from all levels within the organisation in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Maintain HR related files and records.
What experience you will need:
- Relevant HR/L&D qualification (min Level 3)
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in relevant environment
- Understanding of HR generalist subjects
- Working within a team
- Experience in a manufacturing/engineering environment is useful for this role