- To deliver parent company programme governance requirements as required
- To consider programme legacy and in all decision making in the same way as cost, risk, and time
- To look for ways to encourage innovative thinking around how to improve legacy benefits
- To hold health, safety, security, and wellbeing (HSSW) as a key programme value and to participate in the creation, development, and implementation of HSSW strategies by the programme leadership team
- LTC is committed to promoting an inclusive working environment for all and expects the team to make best use of their skills to create an inclusive culture, free from discrimination or harassment.
- Lead, develop and coach individuals and teams to ensure that information on LTC is managed in alignment with industry best practice.
- Information and Records Management advice across the LTC Programme.
- Line Management of the Document Control team.
- Project Management of the Federated Model and GIS team.
- Engaging with Integrated Client Team and Main Works Contractors to identify, document and explore and challenge the Information Management requirements.
- Ongoing development of the Exchange Information Requirements, Business Exchange Information Requirements, and the associated Data Catalogue as part of the Early Contractor Involvement Phase of the programme.
- Provide management and oversight of the development of the Federated Model, including GIS. Championing BIM on the project to articulate, promote and lead BIM behaviours.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and Discipline leads to establish cost-effective, practical approaches to integrating Building and Business information Modelling throughout the programme lifecycle.
- Ensure that the information management requirements associated with ICT business processes are documented and where appropriate managed through associated business management applications.
- Manage and coordinate the release and receipt of information between the Integrated Client Team and the Main Works Contractors using ProjectWise and Business Collaborator.
- Interface with all project stakeholders to ensure that data is exchanged effectively and in formats that support their onward purpose.
- Work to maximise the benefits of improved information management across all LTC Service Lines (business functions).
- Provide leadership and oversight with regards to the ongoing development and support the Common Data Environment.
- Track record managing information major infrastructure programmes and the associated applications.
- Demonstrable Track record of managing data releases and file transfers through a programme data room.
- Experience of working with data architects to develop business data models or knowledge of how to develop data models.
- Experience of project managing BIM and developing digital twins.
- Knowledge and experience of managing information for business-oriented functions information and Records Management advice through tools like Nintex, Signavio, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working in/adapting the philosophy of a 'One Team' environment within
- an NEC contract context
- Team oriented leader with the ability to work closely with peers; delegate, motivate and empower individuals and teams.
- Examples of exercising sound judgement, leading and facilitating decision making on complex issues among multiple parties
- To be able to work across diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of working in a major infrastructure project in a similar industry and/or to working in a matrix and dispersed team.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- To influence all levels in an organisation to produce timely documents etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and personal resilience to working to strict timelines/different styles of leadership
- Understanding BMPN and SIPOC diagrams and be able understand the information needs underpinning the process.
- Experience leading the development data models for businesses and infrastructure.
- Ability to manage and configure ProjectWise and Business Collaborator.
What’s on offer:
- Stable contract duration
- Competitive hourly rate
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings