Are you looking to join a fun, fast paced team? Do you have previous admin experience? Are you motivated? Willing to learn new skills and demonstrate a positive “can-do” attitude? If you answered yes to all, then we would love to hear from you!
In our busy office you’ll have the opportunity to use your skills to help ensure everything is well organised and runs smoothly, as well as helping develop new efficiency and service improvements.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced admin environment
- Can work as part of a team both within the branch and wider business
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be process driven – working under instruction as well as using your initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, using the appropriate method
- Ability to work well under pressure and cope with a changing workload
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet business deadlines
- Demonstrates a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent customer service skills to meet clients’ expectations
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and the confidence to discuss solutions
- Good work ethic with a passion to go above and beyond
- Must have a friendly telephone manner to support with inbound and outbound queries
- Experienced in using Office 365 (Word, Outlook & Excel)
A wealth of benefits
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and office)
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards
- Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance