This is a complex role as it is focused on delivery of services to a multitude of clients, to drive organic growth and be intrinsically linked with our work winning ambitions for driving Zero Carbon solutions as well as delivery and development of TFM solutions.About the Role:
- Senior Leader with experience in multiple sectors, such as Education, Healthcare and Central Government with experience within PFI contract delivery.
- Significant P&L ownership for a portfolio of contracts delivering FM services.
- Working as part of the Senior Leadership Team responsible for developing an efficient organizational structure, strategy setting, client relationship building, business development and project management.
- To optimise the profitability of the business
- To lead on the management of risk as well as opportunity, in a safe and compliant manner.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with Customers generating value and ensuring long-term business opportunities for the region.
- Providing leadership to ensure compliance with statutory and Company practices across all service lines.
- Leading and directing Operational leads throughout the region to ensure the business operates to a performance culture, with continuous improvement and increased employee engagement.
- Ensuring a Talent pipeline/key successors are identified across the portfolio.
- Deliver Services by displaying EQUANS Leadership competencies for example by working with integrity and developing trust, working Ethically, driving sustainable performance, working collaboratively through entrepreneurial and innovative thinking.
- Work with the Business Development Team to develop objectives, pipeline and specific opportunities
- The post-holder will be responsible for an Operational region with respect to delivery, Health and Safety, staff, growth, and financial performance to agreed targets.
- Region will have numerous clients with a range of services (M&E only to full TFM including Carbon Footprint solutions
- SME organisations will be in various Sectors where these relationships are emerging and open to significant growth and opportunities for EQUANS
- The post holder will be responsible for driving significant organic growth (% per annum to determined)
- The post-holder will be responsible for ensuring operations are delivered in a safe and efficient manner to the standard required commercially, as well as ensuring EQUANS internal processes and policies are adhered to. While Safety is a priority for our People, engagement and Responsible Business initiatives are also key aspects of the People Agenda.
- A clear appreciation of the commercial and operational delivery for Customers of varying size and scope. TFM can be delivered through static and mobile teams with Zero Carbon solutions being delivered through a dedicated Team. The objective is to provide Customers with a blend of services through integrated seamless processes.
- Ensuring financial performance is achieved to meet agreed targets for COI, cash and organic growth
- Ensuring accurate reporting in relation to financial, operational, People and customer feedback.
- Work closely with functional leads in Safety & Environment, Technical & Projects, Commercial & Risk, People & Engagement to deliver all aspects of Services.
- The post holder will be expected to manage Customer relationships at a strategic level working through a specific key account model and promoting Customer Advocacy.
- The post holder will be responsible for organic growth within their region and with the Sales Function they will contribute to bid strategy and generate solutions.
- Facilities Maitenance experience
- PFI experience in education
- Candidates need to be located around Manchester / Liverpool area due to hybrid working.