- The Project Controller assists setting up, administers and manages the financial accounts and assists with providing financial and management reports for the project, in order to gain insight into the relevant financial results and to be able to supply Project Managers and other stakeholders with the information they need to direct operations effectively.
- Oversees and monitors local financial business and contacts, such as banking, local social and other insurance arrangements, permits, local audits, etc.
- The Project Controller must have extensive experience, preferably in an international project environment. Skilled in MS Office and financial applications (accounting, reporting). Has good communication skills, ability to work part of a team, a flexible approach, strong analytical skills and is result-oriented. The individual can also work independently, according to largely pre-determined guidelines and deadlines, together with:
- A Business / Economics / Finance Degree, or equivalent
- Extensive Project Controller experience dealing with:
Reporting – Assists with the preparation of regular reports on the project. Provide insight into the financially realised and forecasted project KPI’s such as, result, cash flow and working capital.
Controlling - Assists with monitoring and analysing the (financial) project performance, including budget, actuals and forecasts.
Cash Management – Prepares, sends and processes AP and AR invoices and keeps the invoice accounts updated, in accordance with the financial guidelines and contractual agreements. Monitors outstanding invoices, supports in (re)actions towards Clients
Tax, Legal and Statutory Matters - Assists with managing tax, legal and statutory matters in accordance with internal guidelines and relevant laws and regulations in the UK, such as, include tax returns, statutory accounts.