Senior MEP Services Coordinator - Residential Project - Sandyford
- Previous large-scale projects experience.
- A steady background in Mechanical and or Electrical with a Degree and or Trade in Building Services M&E.
- Managing progression of MEP services from start to practical completion.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
- Reporting to MEP Services Manager.
- Previous projects experience Residential/Commercial/Retail
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full time, permanent position