- Efficiently undertake and co-ordinate all site administration duties on a project, providing admin support to the Contracts Manager and the wider team.
- Manage, track and record general site correspondence on the company databases.
- Administration of labour, plant, materials and returns.
- Assist the Health and Safety team to record and administer health and safety documentation.
- Work collaboratively with the Contracts Manager and with the wider project team.
- Previous experience in a similar role, previous Construction experience is beneficial
- Excellent organisational skills are required
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and have proven experience of handling multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits package