The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 37.5 hours
- To issue required stock to technicians on request and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the return of parts/items that are not required or incorrectly ordered.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding delivery dates of ordered parts.
- Manage daily deliveries of items / stock.
- Verify delivery notes
- Regular checks on impress stock to ensure levels are not running low.
- Ensure adequate levels of required non impress stock are kept at all times.
- Keep the Stores in a good state of cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
- Inform Technicians of any parts that have been delivered on their behalf.
- Pack and send any items that need to be sent by Courier to ensure safe delivery.
- Ensure sufficient levels of PPE are available in the Stores and ensure outgoing PPE is logged to the relevant person.
- Carry out monthly Rolling Stock Checks.
- Create Order Numbers for parts ordered and input data onto the system.
- To provide Order Numbers to all Workshop staff on Contract.
- Reacting / highlighting delivery times of items which do not arrive on time.
- Regular stock check of items.
- Assist with migrating items onto our system, Pirana
What are we looking for?
- Able to deliver a positive impact and sees efficiency as a top priority.
- Able to demonstrate successful delivery of cost reductions.
- Manual handling knowledge
- Behavioural competencies
- Negotiation techniques to ensure lowest costs for parts.
- Technical competencies
- Experienced in a Stores role within a workshop environment (desirable)