- To be part of SSAU management team to deliver several projects / sub-contractors across the Sellafield Site.
- This person must be capable of working with minimal direct supervision and have experience of taking site surveys. CAD experience is fundamental and nuclear experience is preferable but not essential.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with client specifications and engineering standards. The role works alongside the Senior EC&I Engineers to ensure scope changes are captured.
- Responsible, in co-operation with the Senior EC&I Engineers / PEMs, for the production of all conceptual designs, design schemes and detail drawings and associated design documentation.
- Maintains compliance with Engineering Standards and applicable legislation
- To have participation in Design Reviews where they are to ensure that subsequent design are captured and drawings updated.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of data and information received from clients
- Liaise with the Senior EC&I Engineers to ensure effective project delivery to time.
- Maintain a general overview of their project and provide some direction on project progress
You will need:
- The individual must be capable of working without direct supervision. Good communication skills are essential and experience dealing with enquiries
- Experience of working as part of a project team at Sellafield
- Educated to HNC / HND in a relevant engineering discipline & member of an appropriate institute.
- A 4th year (or above) EC&I apprentice with good CAD skills would be acceptable.
- This position is subject to the ability of the candidate to obtain as a minimum baseline personal security standard clearance and obtain a Sellafield P4 pass.
What's in it for you?:
- Long term project
- Competitive hourly rate