NRL’s client based in Edinburgh are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator for an initial ongoing temporary period, with potential for a permanent placement thereafter. Hours are 0815 - 1630 Mon-Thurs with a 12.55 finish on a Friday.
About the role:
- Assist with the processing of customer orders accurately as per customer SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Help with co-ordination of queries with clients to ensure data is up-to-date and accurate.
- General administrative duties, including photocopying, logging and distributing mail, maintaining filing systems and securely disposing of documents as per retention periods.
- Signing for deliveries.
- Provide cover for other Customer Service staff as required, including manning Reception.
What you will need:
- They should have a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages and fast and accurate keyboard skills.
- This post requires attention to detail, accuracy, ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing are essential together with a flexible approach to working practices.
- Candidates will need to go through a basic credit check prior to starting assignment
What’s in it for you:
- A long-term contract
- A friendly and busy environment
- Potential for a permanent role