Candidates MUST be Uk Resident
About the role:
The HR & L&D coordinator will deliver critical administrative and coordination support to the Refinery.
This role is a key interface in ensuring that a high quality and timely HR & L&D service is delivered to our customers across the business.
What you will need:
- The accurate management of HR/L&D records
- Developing, implementing and managing processes and systems.
- Ensuring that processes are being applied consistently and in line with company policies and procedures
- Coordination and management of 3rd party services, including the processing of invoices and supporting HR/L&D contract tender projects
- Support the HR/L&D team in maintaining compliance with site standards, GDPR, statutory, regulatory and legal requirements
- Providing onboarding support to new employees to ensure that they have a seamless transition in to the business
- Support the management of the Apprentice and Graduate program
- Support the delivery of the site succession plan, including job evaluation outcomes and further education
- Produce HR/L&D KPIs to enable the business to monitor performance and manage external factors impacting the business.
- Maintain the HR & L&D intranet site
- Manage and support HR/L&D projects and initiatives, such as HRIS/LMS improvements and competency management
- Provide coordinator cover during periods of absence
- The successful incumbent will be a strong team player, who can hit the ground running, is able to manage a diverse portfolio of activities, work at pace and deal with changing priorities.
- HNC or equivalent or and proven generalist HR/L&D experience
- Experience of managing high volumes of data
- Knowledge of HR/L&D procedures and practices
- Proactively support change
- Strong communicator, able to engage effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisation, planning and time management skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise own tasks and deliver against tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills to include all basic Microsoft packages at intermediate level or above Knowledge of HRIS/LMS is advantageous
Whats in it for you:
- Excellent Salary Neg
- Full staff benefits