Due to the expansion of our client business, we require a Project Manager. In this position you are ultimately responsible for completing (a package / subproject of) an offshore wind project according to contract agreements and for the efficient deployment of people and equipment.
- Ensures that the project activities carried out are in accordance with the applicable legislation, industry standards, the company management system and agreed guidelines and regulations of customers;
- Responsible for the team performance with good social and communicative skills;
- Creating creative, technical solutions in a manner that the project is successfully managed and completed with all available means and within the set term;
- Responsible for sound contract management, risk management and planning;
- Achieve maximum operational results with maximum profit and with sufficient attention for quality and safe working;
- Managing and planning project finances;
- Coordinate and agree on project deviations and additional costs with the customer;
- Keeps all important stakeholders informed of the relevant parts of the project / package;
- Responsible for maintaining and strengthening internal and external working relationships with the client, supervisory bodies, subcontractors and suppliers that are connected to the project.
- Bachelor or Master in Civil Engineering or similar, supplemented with courses in technical, management and project management;
- Extensive experience in project management preferably with offshore or civil projects;
- Demonstrable managerial, communicative and commercial skills;
- Flexibility and stress resistance;
- Willingness to work abroad