You’ll benefit from a structured training programme and all the support to gain invaluable recruitment skills, experience and increased responsibility. Supporting internal stakeholders with their role requirements with established clients, you will be empowered to manage your own workload, with the wider support of our talented teams across the business.
This is a great opportunity to move into a rewarding role and learn a range of new skills in a dynamic environment.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability – and receives a fair salary for their valued contribution. We’re proud to be a Living Wage Employer, as well as providing a range of training and support to help our colleagues flourish. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is a great team player and looking to play a pivotal role in the delivery of our services
- A good communicator, who’s confident building new relationships both internally in the business and with the candidates they work with
- A tenacious attitude coupled with resilience
- Ability to apply experience and knowledge learned as part of the training process
- Planning and organisational skills
We are looking someone who is interested in learning the industry by aiding the delivery of recruitment services to our portfolio of existing clients. This progression can be undertaken at your own pace, and you will have the constant support of experienced colleagues across the business.
Potential progression opportunities include to supporting the coordination of work and development of others within the team, moving into a client-facing team within the business (including opportunities for relocation) or a more specialist resourcing role.
- Resourcing for numerous vacancies across our well-established client base
- Making a large volume of calls to engage with potential candidates
- Utilising social media platforms such as LinkedIn to attract talent
- Updating and logging all information on the system and updating as appropriate
- Creating and monitoring applications via the website and other job boards, screening candidates for suitability
- Working with the vacancy-holder to build rapport with submitted candidates, enabling them for success with their application
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and office)
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards
- Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance