You will work with the client commercial team improving the whole commercial health, compliance, and knowledge of the framework. You will be key in moving from an emergent small package and multitask orders environment to a managed service or larger package structure. The client will still provide expertise and senior leadership, but this is more local project contractual requirements. This is a delivery role, not a change programme management / oversight role.
Role priorities are below,
- Escalation route of Task Issues from Contract Admin
- Provide leadership to all Contract Admin to ensure consistency, improvements and Lesson Learnt activities
- Provide Contract and NEC3 training to all commercial team
- Contract Manage Central tasks, in conjunction of new Programme manager
- Attend board to allow less recycling of Task, and driving towards more aligned single reviews
- Encourage and design Incentivisation improvements – from Optimisation Programme
- Complete Commercial improvements
- Manage Overtime and Rates
- Ownership of Templates, Target Cost Calculator, Completion and close of task
- Design and draft task responses of the commercial arrangement for task as a result of working within ADD,
- Commercially reconcile Close-out issues, initiate, and manage future task close-out
- 5-10 years of experience in a contract/cost/project control environment.
- Can demonstrate sound communication skills.
- QS or similar experience or qualifications.
- Long term contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working