Due to growth with a strategic client and the further development of our technical recruitment focus within the pharmaceutical / life sciences, engineering, and construction sectors, NRL are very excited to announce we will be expanding our office in Dublin, Ireland. We are now looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant who will support our existing clients in Ireland and build a desk in our technical branch.
Your personalised training will begin by supporting existing Directors and Divisional Managers within the NRL Group. Throughout this early period, you will be exposed to new software, given increased responsibility and access to all the tools to move towards working independently to service our existing client base - as well as developing new relationships.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to integrate into our busy, fast-paced environment.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with key clients/contractors
- Manage own recruitment desk - setting example in approach to recruitment and hitting personal financial targets
- Communicating and facilitating recruitment opportunities with the support of the NRL branch network
- Support with the development and execution of a business development plan
- Working closely with experienced members of the team to develop prospective customers into loyal clients
- Assisting in setting, monitoring and communicating targets/objectives
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Ensure all candidates are properly selected
- Ensure databases are monitored and updated
- Monitoring productivity performance and provide data for the Regional Director
- Proposal creation as required for forward planning
- Researching potential businesses and projects that would be relevant to NRL’s core business
As your career progresses you can expect to:
- Facilitate training, whilst motivating and guiding colleagues reporting to you
- Assist with conducting and compiling Personal Development Plans with the team on a 6 monthly and annual basis
- Negotiate contracts with new clients
- Assist with interviews for new recruits
- Play an active role in supporting the direction of business growth
- Review new software and business development methods to support the business development activities of NRL
- Have an overview of NRL’s business units across the UK and be able to identify opportunities where there is synergy with existing and potential clients
- Develop an understanding of market conditions within specific industry sector(s)
What we’re looking for:
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team Comfortable to be in front of clients representing NRL
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in agency recruitment working in an engineering, construction, or life science role
- Very confident telephone manner - comfortable with making high volumes of calls
- Very good communication skills (both verbally and via email)
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience working in a sales environment or a keen interest in sales
- Target driven individuals
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, reactive environment
- Desire to learn, develop and progress
A wealth of benefits
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 21 days holiday, rising to 24 after 5 years continued service
- Pension contributions
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and office)
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards