- Managing a ledger of suppliers, requiring the Accounts Payable Officer to post / check / prepare invoices up for payment with all supporting documents.
- Processing invoices in a timely manner in accordance to the supplier contractual terms.
- To review and verify invoices against order line items, bank details, VAT details against the purchase orders in SAP etc.
- To identify and escalate all supplier invoice problems in a timely manner
- Assist the team to comply with, and to enforce internal controls set forth by the Company.
- The suitable candidate should be able to maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation, and coordination with other department leaders, and other staff and previous experience with SAP is essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Stable contract duration