About the role:
The role involves the delivery of dangerous goods (flammable gasses), to multiple customers within the local area. This is a multidrop delivery role utilising the companies Class 2 vehicles, distributing gases in cylinder form. There will be the requirement to work various shifts.
This role requires drivers to deliver products safely in accordance with all legal requirements and safe working procedures throughout the UK.
What you will need:
- The candidate must be able to communicate at a good level, with both colleagues and customers
- Previous Tanker driving experience desirable. -LGV C license (HGV Class 2)
- ADR license in Packages, Tanks desirable
- Flexible and ready to play an active part in maintaining the Company's strict adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Driver's CPC
- Competitive contract rates
- The chance to work with a globally recognised company
- Experience with driving a Class 2 vehicle