NRL are currently recruiting for an EC&I Engineer to be based on site at Heysham 2 Power Station.
- Based on site you will be required to provide technical guidance to the team
- You will deliver allocated project work from assignment to close out on various projects across, installation, commissioning and modifications
- Safely manage the delivery of assigned projects through collaborative working with other team members and station staff.
- Produce project documentation including Quality Plans and Technical Specifications as well as be able to review and comment on contractor documentation as part of the approval process.
- Ensure work is planned according to station processes and relevant parties are aware of the project and their responsibilities to facilitate successful project delivery.
- Perform walk downs to review upcoming and ongoing tasks and ensure the highest standards of safety and quality are in evidence.
- Facilitate and chair project meetings such as readiness reviews, pre and post job briefs, setting to work meetings as required.
- You will need to be a suitable qualified EC&I Engineer who holds either a degree in an appropriate discipline or will have followed an approved Apprenticeship and advance to Engineer level
- Relevant experience in a hands on role ideally on power generation project
- You will be required to obtain CTC Clearance to work on site
- 12-month initial contract
- Competitive rate
- Opportunity to gain experience in the nuclear industry whilst working for a industry leader.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.